- Asia Pacific
- Middle East / Africa
American Consumer Opinion
Survey Panel Features:
- Monthly $250 cash drawing, just for being a member
- $4 to $50 per survey or focus group, depending upon the length of the questionnaire and the time it takes to complete it
- Have your opinion count
- Chance to win great prizes, just for filling out survey screeners
American Consumer Opinion
BBBOnLine Reliability Participation Confirmed
Who Can Join
Anyone 14 years of age or older
American Consumer Opinion is an online survey panel owned and operated by Decision Analyst. Decision Analyst was founded in 1978 and the American Consumer Panel was founded in 1986, and was then converted into an online panel in 1997.
Decision Analyst is based out of Fort Worth Texas, and employs about 175 people. They support the standards set out by the following marketing research associations: Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO), Advertising Research Foundation (ARF), American Marketing Association (AMA), Marketing Research Association (MRA), Council for Marketing and Opinion Research (CMOR), American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR), and the World Association of Opinion and Marketing Research Professionals (ESOMAR).
American Consumer Opinion and Decision Analyst also adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce, as well as the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule.
American Consumer Opinion through Decision Analyst has been a member of the BBBOnline Reliability Program since 2004, and holds a satisfactory record with few complaints.
The American Consumer Opinion online survey panel currently has over 6 million members, from over 150 countries worldwide. The panel believes in participants being compensated fairly for their time, and as such, rewards respondents with cash rewards for each survey taken. Monthly member cash draws, and survey screener draws are also features of American Consumer Opinion. Participants may also be contacted to participate in focus groups with are also rewarded with cash, sent in the form of payment checks via post.
American Consumer Opinion Past Studies:
- Consumers Say In-Store Information Most Influences Decisions On Clothing Purchases, According to Decision Analyst Study
- Adolescents, Teens Differ On State Of America, According to Decision Analyst and Hypothesis
- For Nation's Young People, Pizza Is Cooler Than Plastic Surgery, Decision Analyst And Hypothesis Study Shows
- Nintendo and Nike Are the Favorite Brands of Kids, According to Decision Analyst and Hypothesis